Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Brekkie Time!

This is the glorious sunrise I found waiting to be my reward for dragging my sorry (actually - grumpy, snarly and generally unimpressed) tail out of bed to answer the hungry call of Lord Alan...I don't do mornings with the energy and enthusiasm of a two year old quite the way his Lordship does...and I'm not sure which one of us it bothers more! I haven't admitted this to him yet, but I did say a quiet thank you under my breath for being upright with eyes open to witness this beautiful cloud, on fire with the promise of another day. (OK it was worth getting out of bed for...) I do in fact wish I could embrace the mornings with the liveliness he does...fact is, I just take a bit longer to get the engine humming ...Sights like this one out the kitchen window do help though!

No comments: