Thursday, November 10, 2011

Now THIS is a Parcel!


Wouldn't you love to open your mailbox and find this inside?

I love being part of this collaboration, and this is just one of the reasons why. Once a month, a parcel arrives. Not your everyday, brown wrapped or post package parcel; but one like this - full of colour and life and energy and fun.

 

This is without a doubt the brightest and busiest package so far...isn't it fabulous?
The book inside belongs to Kristen, and has since been sent off to it's next contributor, but before I sent it, I thought it would be great to share it with you. It seemed selfish to enjoy this mail art so much, and keep it all to myself.

It made my heart happy. It inspires me to make all my mail a little more interesting and fun (I bet the people who work for Australia Post love it when they get to see a parcel like this!). Imagine the delight we could create in the world by simply turning some of our mundane chores (like mail...) into fun? Let's work on that....

No comments: